Having Your Day in Court
My name is Alex Levay and I have two attorneys working with me to help provide quality legal representation. As a law firm that handles personal injury and criminal law cases in Northern Virginia, we have always had an affinity for the underdog. We love going up against the odds and securing a win for our clients. I have done so in capital murder cases, in federal corruption cases involving state and federal police agencies, and in personal injury and wrongful death cases involving millions of dollars in damages.
I am experienced in working on high-profile cases and achieving winning results for my clients. From our office in Leesburg, we represent clients whose liberty is at stake or who have been harmed by the negligence of others. We take our responsibilities very seriously. We can't go to sleep at night until we have done everything to help our clients. Contact our law firm to see if we can help you.
Taking on the Difficult Cases
Many of our clients view themselves as being wronged by the government or big business. They come to us because they need a lawyer who is willing to fight for them and give them their day in court on such issues as:
- Criminal Defense such as defending against a DWI, drunk driving charge or felony drug offense charge
- Personal Injury such as serious car accidents, medical malpractice or wrongful death
We are known for finding creative ways to assist our clients. We have handled appeals in a number of high-profile criminal cases and obtained reversals that garnered substantial publicity in both print and television media. I have been interviewed by Dan Rather on 60 Minutes and by Juan Quinones on 20/20.
- Learn more about the notable cases Alex Levay has handled.
- Learn more about the attorneys' personal background and their credentials as lawyers.
Free Lawyer Consultation
To arrange a free initial attorney consultation, call 866-718-5806 or Contact our law firm. Our law firm is in Leesburg, and we handle personal injury and criminal law cases throughout Northern Virginia.
· THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOUR CASE MAY DIFFER FROM THE MATTERS IN WHICH RESULTS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED.
· ALL RESULTS OF CASES HANDLED BY THE LAWYER/FIRM ARE NOT PROVIDED AND NOT ALL CLIENTS HAVE GIVEN TESTIMONIALS.
· EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT AND EACH CASE MUST BE EVALUATED AND HANDLED ON ITS OWN MERITS.